What's new
LiteRECORDS

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • Guest, before your account can be reviewed you must click the activation link sent to your email account. Please ensure you check your junk folders.
    If you do not see the link after 24 hours please open a support ticket.

I have few questions to address

Hillking

Runner
First of all, should it be allowed to post something, which exists, but the latter's post's link is dead or should we wait, until said post gets removed or simply the person, who made the original said post should repost it by oneself instead of someone else doing said favor?
Second of all, does it happen to any of you to post something, which is unhidden just because you may happen to incorrectly put the tags as the result of misunderstanding, especially what should the URL be typed, because there are two places to type the same, the latter of which is with the "/" symbol and should "hidden content" be typed in or not, so that there won't be any more mistakes and misunderstandings?
 
@Hillking

Hopefully answering the best that I can.

#1. if content cannot download, a simple message sent to "poster" should be enough for a link to be renewed.
However. If need be, you or someone else can repost it yourself. Typing "Repost" in the Title.
"
That someone else also needs to be a member also."

#2. Not sure I quite understand this question.

#3 Hidden is usually "html" code one should know, or at lease know someone to ask or be shown, how to implement.
The site gives general message links or tags for what is correct or needed.


:alien:​
 
@NewAgeRipper What I meant by that part is to know if it happened for someone to unintentionally post something, such as multitracks unhidden, because such stuff must be hidden as a rule in a proper way or else an error in the use of the tag codes won't make it hidden. Also one other question related to this, which is if the OP deleting their post immediately after seeing their aformentioned mistake would avoid penalisation, especially if said content was not downloaded by anyone?
 
Also @NewAgeRipper I forgot to also mention that the instance, regarding the first question of my post is that thread, where the link of the following: https://beta.literecords.com/threads/james-brown-funky-drummer-9-wav-32-96.71438/ is already dead for more than 18 months and yet the original poster @cmi80 have not done a permament solution to this issue and since I have the same multitracks of this song, I could share it in its intended hidden form, BUT I would rather ask question before proceeding, so that there won't be any misunderstandings afterwards. I hope that all of that is clear for what my intent and explanations are.
 
Also @NewAgeRipper I forgot to also mention that the instance, regarding the first question of my post is that thread, where the link of the following: https://beta.literecords.com/threads/james-brown-funky-drummer-9-wav-32-96.71438/ is already dead for more than 18 months and yet the original poster @cmi80 have not done a permament solution to this issue and since I have the same multitracks of this song, I could share it in its intended hidden form, BUT I would rather ask question before proceeding, so that there won't be any misunderstandings afterwards. I hope that all of that is clear for what my intent and explanations are.
@Hillking

There is honestly no real "delay" penalty for how long a link is hidden and not downloaded.

I would just
"@" with his name on that post with the ? "Can you fix this please"
Most cloud sites have to limit how long you can download to free up
bandwidth speed for other users.

All in all, if he can't repair his link, then by all means, post your set, and one of us
can remove his after seeing the
"Report" message.​
 
Because I have seen one post, where one user have proposed to penalise someone with minus 20 credits for posting for instance multitracks, which are already uploaded there, such as the ones, which are already there. This is why I asked that question @NewAgeRipper
 
I get ya.
patrik is "banned" for one.

Secondly I read areas about "double posting"
which it appears you are asking about not doing.

Thirdly. A reported post will insure that there post is moved to the recycle area or deleted.​