What's new
LiteRECORDS

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • Guest, before your account can be reviewed you must click the activation link sent to your email account. Please ensure you check your junk folders.
    If you do not see the link after 24 hours please open a support ticket.

burntscarr Mashup 187 & 187B - I Will It That Way & Chase It That Way

First one has a great acoustic feel to it, rather intimate and laidback.
The second is amazing, maybe the vocals need their volume lifting, possibly just my ears and that is how the originals vocals are. The way you still made it work from 2:22 with the vocal change was also amazing. One of my favourites of yours, love it!
 
First one has a great acoustic feel to it, rather intimate and laidback.
The second is amazing, maybe the vocals need their volume lifting, possibly just my ears and that is how the originals vocals are. The way you still made it work from 2:22 with the vocal change was also amazing. One of my favourites of yours, love it!
Y'know I think I forgot to even do the volume on the vocals for the B-side. I think I copied from the A-side and then did the timing part but totally forgot to figure out the rest. Either that or I accidentally used a non-final render (whoops!)